dinsdag 24 maart 2020

Update on new episodes with English subtitles

I've currently translated 15 minutes out of 50 minutes of episode 9. The episode will be posted soon but I can't say when.

Be patient with my uploading. I know a lot of people are at home getting bored at this moment and I want to put an extra effort in my uploading so you could have new content to enjoy. But I would also like to say that every episode counts 1000 lines worth of dialogue that I have to translate by hand because I don't trust automatic translators. It takes a while to get it all done. Plus, uploading tends to take hours if I don't want to pay anything.

Anyway, stay safe in these dificult times. More importantly, stay at home if you don't need to go anywhere, it's important to keep your loved ones and the weaker groups safe in these times.

8 opmerkingen: