dinsdag 19 mei 2020

Update on new Soy Luna episodes with English subtitles

Since a lot of people have been asking me about new updates, I decided to make this post to inform you.

I don't know an exact date for episode 10 to be posted but I can tell you that you will have a new episode by the end of next week and hopefully, I'll post more regularly from now on. 

If you want to be more up to date with all the updates on new episodes, you can always check my YouTube account. I post all the lastest updates there. I will also post an updated version of my tutorial on how to watch Soy Luna episodes with English subtitles. I don't know when it will be done yet. But in this tutorial, I'll give you links on how to watch all seasons including season 1 and 3.

I hope this helped you more. I will see you guys soon and stay safe.

Link to my YouTube account: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMVrZHpsPfiZv3wwJkrGHaw?disable_polymer=true

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten