maandag 25 mei 2020

News about posting new episodes

As you might have noticed, I recently posted episode 10 on here.

I'm writing this because I'd like to tell you something. I've seen a lot of people asking when episode 11 will be out. While I'm glad you're so eager to watch the episodes. I'd like to clear something up. 

I know you want to see the entire season but I'm translating all the episodes on my own and please understand that I can't upload fast because of this. I have to translate 1000 lines worth of dialogue for every episode which is a lot. It takes me about 8 hours give or take to get episodes ready to be published and translating Soy Luna episodes is not the only thing I do. I translate another show and I write stories. Right now, my priority is on my stories because now I have the time to do what I love most. I go to college and I have a break from it now. I'd like to get a lot of writing done before my internship later this year. So this site is not my priority right now. 

Please understand that it takes time to get episodes ready to publish. I do it all manually to ensure right translations and it's not the only thing I do. 

As for news about episode 11. I have no idea when it will be available. But I am sure that it won't be as long of a wait as it was for episode 10.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and I hope you understand that updates might not be fast. Have a nice day/night. 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten