zaterdag 5 december 2020

Important announcement

 I have great news for the people who want season 1 and season 3 with English subtitles.

Starting this week , I will be uploading the subtitle files of season 1 and season 3. Which means, you'll be able to download the English subtitles files of these seasons. I will not, however, be uploading full episodes of these seasons. 

I will provide links where you can download the episodes. This way, you'll only have to add the subtitle files in VLC media player and you're set to watch the show.

I don't know yet if I'll continue to upload full episodes of season 2 with subtitles or just post the subtitle files like I will do with the other seasons. This will be decided later on.

I must warn you, updates will be frequently, so I will not add the subtitle files all at once. There are 220 episodes of this show and it's not easy to just upload the files all at once, it takes some work to actually get the subtitle files. Dates of the release of episodes of each season will be announced as soon as I know them so don't ask me when the next upload will be if you can't see a date yet.

For now, I will launch the page of season 1 this Sunday and on Sunday, December 6th, I will also upload the subtitle files of episodes 1-3 of season 1. Other episodes will come later on.

Now, I hope this helps a lot of people. Have a nice day/night

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten