donderdag 17 december 2020

Updating schedule for Soy Luna episodes with English subtitles

 Since I'm posting English subtitle files and uploading full episodes of all seasons of Soy Luna, I decided to make an uploading schedule so you know when there are new files or episodes available of the season you want to watch.


Every Wednesday:
English subtitle files of 3-4 episodes of season 1


Every Sunday:
English subtitle files of 3 episodes of season 3/one episode of season 2 (what I will post depends on the time I'll have during the week)


I will also post the dates of the uploads on their respective pages of all the seasons. If there's no date, I don't know the date myself so please don't ask when the next upload is. I don't know it either.

6 opmerkingen:

  1. Good bnsb je rush’s in thjdh in d B in e on Bo d s in jd in je idk on h C h

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Gizsnjdms on s on hd in Bo j on je No k on sis eiEd Bo idebris Bo in no ok is no

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Vfbbgffgevesnbhnjyhhyienhnhbnhbnnnbsmg CV shwjhhh un h tĂș djnjb mm mm mm jwbe

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Will you put down episode 29 0f season 3 with subtitles

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Could you please upload the subtitle files for season two

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen