donderdag 17 december 2020

Updating schedule for Soy Luna episodes with English subtitles

 Since I'm posting English subtitle files and uploading full episodes of all seasons of Soy Luna, I decided to make an uploading schedule so you know when there are new files or episodes available of the season you want to watch.


Every Wednesday:
English subtitle files of 3-4 episodes of season 1


Every Sunday:
English subtitle files of 3 episodes of season 3/one episode of season 2 (what I will post depends on the time I'll have during the week)


I will also post the dates of the uploads on their respective pages of all the seasons. If there's no date, I don't know the date myself so please don't ask when the next upload is. I don't know it either.

8 opmerkingen:

  1. Good bnsb je rush’s in thjdh in d B in e on Bo d s in jd in je idk on h C h

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Gizsnjdms on s on hd in Bo j on je No k on sis eiEd Bo idebris Bo in no ok is no

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Vfbbgffgevesnbhnjyhhyienhnhbnhbnnnbsmg CV shwjhhh un h tú djnjb mm mm mm jwbe

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Will you put down episode 29 0f season 3 with subtitles

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Could you please upload the subtitle files for season two

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. where’s the last 20 episodes of season 2?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Me gustaría subir contenido de soy luna

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen